Pfizer Adds Ingredient Used To Stabilize Heart Attack Victims In Vax For Kids
Buried on Page 14 in the Pfizer paperwork with the FDA for the Covid vaccine for children is this disturbing nugget.
Authorization is being requested for a modified formulation of the Pfizer‑BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine. Each dose of this formulation contains 10 μg of a nucleoside-modified messenger RNA (mRNA) encoding the viral spike (S) glycoprotein of SARS-CoV-2 that is formulated in lipid particles and supplied as a frozen suspension in multiple dose vials.
To provide a vaccine with an improved stability profile, the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine for use in children 5-11 years of age uses tromethamine (Tris) buffer instead of the phosphatebuffered saline (PBS) as used in the previous formulation and excludes sodium chloride and potassium chloride. The packaged vials for the new formulation are stored frozen at -90°C to – 60°C. The frozen vials may be thawed and stored at refrigerator at 2°C to 8°C for up to 10
Tromethamine (Tris) is a blood acid reducer which is used to stabilize people with heart attacks. Here are known side effects:
- Respiratory depression
- Local irritation
- Tissue inflammation
- Injection site infection
- Febrile response
- Chemical phlebitis
- Venospasm (vein spasms)
- IV thrombosis
- Extravasation (with possible necrosis and sloughing of tissues)
- Transient decreases in blood glucose concentrations
- Hepatocellular necrosis with infusion via low-lying umbilical venous catheters.
Attempts To Debunk The Facts
Oligarch owned media companies have since come out and tried to discredit this breaking news by:
- Claiming that Tromethamine is safe (even though anyone can see the known side effects of Tromethamine).
- That Tromethamine has always been in the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine, yet Pfizer is directly quoted in these attempted debunking articles saying, “The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine for children 5 through 11 years of age contains a lower amount of mRNA per dose than that used for individuals 12 years of age and older. It is a modified formulation that contains a tromethamine (Tris) buffer instead of the phosphate-buffered saline used in the original formulation of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine.”
Always question articles that attempt to debunk news stories that hurt their advertisers (Pfizer) bottom line.